Hi, I'm Marj Weir
Self employed in graphic design for many years, it's a great background for other ventures. I created and patented the Fitware Modular Storage System, also known as TailgaterBox.com This was chosen out of 3000 products by a VC group, who funded the patent.
From this venture I've learned a lot - CAD art, 3D printing, focus groups, manufacturing, prototyping, patents, plastics, shipping, customs, web design, marketing, e-commerce, trade shows, product fulfillment and more.
Previous experience -
• Was a driver examiner giving road tests at 19
• Managed the St Paul Midway DMV at age 21
• Freelance graphic designer websites, logos and branding
• Wedding and Cake designer, (including a few for the owners of Cafe Latte!)
• Branding and catalogs for LeCordon Bleu Cooking School and Brown College of Mendota Heights
• Over 80 residential real estate transactions, including many investor properties, and staging of homes
• Many home rehabs, from distressed properties into beautiful homes, resulting in the highest area sales.
Designing is my passion, as well as putting people together - and I’d like to connect with you. If I can be of assistance, drop a line or make a call. Currently scouting for funding and business collaborations. Let me know if you have someone in mind!
Ready to sign up for more info on investing in this?
Contact me for help with your invention or passion. Over 20 years experience in multiple platforms
Let me design a website, sell sheet or landing page for you. Starting at $99